Hotties giving me Kudos and arse pics!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grellboy

Über Member
Last two completely non descript rides I've done (0.67 miles!!!) have garnered me Kudos from two foreign sounding hotties and pics of their arse too!!! Whilst these are not unwelcome I can imagine this will become tiresome eventually.....and God knows what my missus would say if she ever opens the laptop and Strava is on it lol!! Anyone else had this? I linked my account to Training Peaks last night so I'm guessing there might be a link to that.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
We need pics or it did not happen, 0.67:wacko:

OP
OP
grellboy

grellboy

Über Member
Hope this doesn't get me banned from Cycle chat!
NB - did post pics but guess moderators deleted them!

Last edited:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hope this doesn't get me banned from Cycle chat!
No but we are now keeping an eye on you.;)

I don't know what their angle is but these "girls" are trying to sucker you in to something. I've also had dodgy messages on Strava and I've never actually posted a ride as I don't have a GPS device (I registered in order to view a route someone wanted to share with me).

If it's anything like CC it's probably Russian bots. We are fending off hundreds of the things a week.

I’ve had a few people on Facebook saying something similar has happened to them. It’s some sort of Nigerian scam, and the ‘hotties’ are in fact some teenager, who’s neither a woman, or hot. They’ll try and get your account number and sort code, so they can transfer the monies, made up of the 2p and 5ps from down the back of the sofa ( probably).

think what would happen if you upped the mileage !

did post pics but guess moderators deleted them!
Wrongly, IMHO. Maybe they should have wrapped them in a warning spoiler, but without them it's not really clear what differentiates your experience from my completely different experience (above)

For the record, they were two perfectly proportioned and professionally style bulbous butts, of the sort you never see in the wild. For clarity, I am sure I know people who have such perfect arses, but they don't appear that way in an untutored belfie.

dfthe1

I had a bit of kudos from lovely girl called Victoria today. I definitely can't share her photo on here, so here's a nice snack instead.

upload_2018-3-19_22-42-21.png

I've looked at all the privacy settings and can't work out how to block it while still being able to be on leaderboards etc. Any ideas?

Top Bottom