Hotties giving me Kudos and arse pics!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I sometimes get this on facebook, usually a friend request from a pretty, scantily dressed young girl, what they want with a 66 year old granddad I haven't got a clue, its flattering, but ends up with the friend request being deleted by me.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Wow. So it's come to strava. Ugh. Well, they want to be a proper social network I guess this is the price.

Come next election we'll all be bombarded with kudos from Russian botnets, appearing to come from Jeremy Corbyn.
At least Corbyn is a cyclist but I doubt he's on Strava...

I sometimes get this on facebook, usually a friend request from a pretty, scantily dressed young girl, what they want with a 66 year old granddad I haven't got a clue, its flattering, but ends up with the friend request being deleted by me.
I get many quite bizarre friend suggestions on FB, which I find encouraging. They clearly know so little about me. Though some of the suggestions seem to be folk with odd second names like supertran. Can only think that they have picked up on my Italian interests as they are very popular there. For a long time it kept telling me I might know a dead person. I did when he was alive.

mjr

It's better in real life!

Our group rides have sometimes been cheered and applauded, most memorably on Norwich Road in Wisbech by loads of teenagers, probably the year of Froome's first Tour win. No backsides shown, thankfully.

Of course, when it's fancy dress or in wellies, it's a bit more understandable, but that definitely wasn't.

mjr

I think they were probably taking the p mjr :smile: though perhaps with good humour.
We'll take the applause any way we can get it :smile: Our pootleton is highly unlikely to get much Strava kudos... even the Holland Hundred seems to have settled (congealed?) to a route including a bangers+beans cafe stop and a pie and pub afternoon rest... :laugh:

At least Corbyn is a cyclist but I doubt he's on Strava...
I picked at random. The most obvious alternative was Boris, but he's a cyclist too. Ditto re: stravy

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Well I have just had a kudos from a 'Maria Bridges' with very large clearly visible um 'assets'. Bit concerning that Maria ( read hairy male Eastern European hacker) managed to find this ride even though I have tight privacy settings.

Well I have just had a kudos from a 'Maria Bridges' with very large clearly visible um 'assets'. Bit concerning that Maria ( read hairy male Eastern European hacker) managed to find this ride even though I have tight privacy settings.
Are your rides private? If not, they can be found by looking at the segment leader boards.

Edit: Is this her? She seems to keep pretty busy.

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 12.59.12.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom