Hover bars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm confused. Their website praises the carbon fibre frame for its stiffness, yet also praises the carbon fibre biplane bars for their compliance. Which is it?

AndyRM

XOXO
I'm confused. Their website praises the carbon fibre frame for its stiffness, yet also praises the carbon fibre biplane bars for their compliance. Which is it?

They are stiffly compliant.

HTH.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Just when you thought bikes couldn't get any uglier, Canyon ups the ante and takes Germanic coolness to new heights of satire, truly breathtaking for all the wrong reasons. It should go nicely with their soon to be released square helmet with integrated aerofoil.
Tut! Learn to speak Canyon Crax! You're referring to the Aerobonce cranial protection system. Bit disappointed it's not in matt black though.

box_head.jpg

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Not my cup of tea but I do admire the innovative approach. I'm sure @SkipdiverJohn will be along shortly with a few positive comments......

Hmmm.....I'm thinking about how to put a positive spin on this. So, a manufacturer of ugly carbon fibre bikes costing from £2-4k wants to convince some naïve fools with more money than sense into spending even more of their cash on something that will make their already ugly bike look even uglier, whilst simultaneously adding a little weight. Tony Blair has got about as much chance of convincing me that I like the EU after all, than anyone has of convincing me that these bars are anything other than a worthless gimmick designed to lighten the wallets of anyone silly enough to buy them.
I've just thought of something positive! - it does at least give all the riders who own aesthetically pleasing traditional steel bikes, that actually look like bikes, something extra to laugh at/shake their heads in disbelief at.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Hmmm.....I'm thinking about how to put a positive spin on this. So, a manufacturer of ugly carbon fibre bikes costing from £2-4k wants to convince some naïve fool with more money than sense into spending even more of their cash on something that will make their already ugly bike look even uglier, whilst simultaneously adding a little weight. Tony Blair has got about as much chance of convincing me that I like the EU after all, than anyone has of convincing me that these bars are anything other than a worthless gimmick designed to lighten the wallets of anyone silly enough to buy them.
I've just thought of something positive! - it does at least give all the riders who own aesthetically pleasing traditional steel bikes, that actually look like bikes, something extra to laugh at/shake their heads in disbelief at.

leave me out of it lol :whistle:

Top Bottom