How am I going to keep my sanity?!!!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by speccy1, 2 May 2010.

1. speccy1

speccy1 Guest

For the next 9 months until I have the funds to move house??

Been here for 3 years now and had nothing but trouble, horrible and noisy neighbours (apart from a few exceptions, credit where it`s due:smile:), repeated attempts to break into my garage - I keep the bike in the house now, I came home from a week away to find loads of airgun pellets in the garden, and the final straw last night my car was the victim:angry::smile:

Amazing really, this is supposed to be a quiet (ish) spot on the outskirts of the city and all this happens, yet a bloke I work with lives right in the heart of a notorious "rough area" and has had absolutley no problem whatsoever in 10 years!!

A few words of encouragement to keep my sanity intact would be very much appreciated;):bicycle:!!

2. ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot Secret Lemonade Drinker

Does the phrase, 'Don't defaecate on your own doorstep' mean anything?

The scrotes live in rough areas, but commute to nice places to get on people's t*ts.

Well done on the move, where on mainland Europe are you going?

3. Maggot

Maggot Guest

The thing is, the "rough 'uns" who live on "rough estates" all appreciate the neighbours are probably equally as "rough". Much easier to go and pick on the softies in the posh estate, or even better, move to the soft estate and be a big fish.

Have you thought of finding out who did it, and kicking their teeth in?:bicycle:

4. graham56

graham56 Guru

+1 what Maggot says;). But that's Guz for you. Try moving to Bickleigh, rough lot but they wont shoot in your garden.

5. OP
    OP
    speccy1

speccy1 Guest

About 2000 times since I discovered it!!!

C/P, had a week up in your part of the world a month ago, I would give my right arm to live in Yorkshire, but it`s not really viable. In reality I want to get out of Plymouth to somewhere a bit more rural and peaceful, and that way I`ll have a decent commute to work....added bonus!!!!

6. OP
    OP
    speccy1

speccy1 Guest

I like Bickleigh:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:!!

7. Maggot

Maggot Guest

My brother in law has just left 29, he's a bit broke and quite 'handy'. He's only down the road in Ivybridge.

What are you willing to pay:boxing:

8. OP
    OP
    speccy1

speccy1 Guest

Now you`re talking heeheeheehee:laugh::bicycle::laugh:

9. graham56

graham56 Guru

29????, that's overkill. Speccy1 would still be better off with the boys at 42.:biggrin::evil:

Ps. where are you Speccy1, Southway?

10. OP
    OP
    speccy1

speccy1 Guest

Crownhill/Eggbuckland:angry::smile:

11. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

CCTV and inundate local boys in blue with complaints/evidence. Write to your MP, councillors, chief constable - Uncle Tom Cobbley and all. Then having dropped who-ever in the sh*t - move out :biggrin:

12. Chrisz

Chrisz Über Member

Get some of the 42 lads over for a party - soon clear things up :biggrin: :smile:

13. OP
    OP
    speccy1

speccy1 Guest

Some good plans coming up here:laugh::becool:

14. OP
    OP
    speccy1

speccy1 Guest

Won`t all this raise it`s ugly head when I try to sell the house though?:becool:

That`s the only thing that puts me off, otherwise I would go to town with all of it

15. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Oh yes, it will.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice