How did you meet your significant other?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
My wife of 33 years has a request........could someone start another thread entitled 'How did you meet your insignificant other?'

I think she's trying to tell me something.

Couldnt she start one ??

Or has she got one of those 'life' things to be getting on with :rolleyes:

Actually it's my turn to cook tea tonight, so I'd better skedaddle too >>>>>>>>

Good stuff. Hopefully Mr @Blue Hills will keep his nose out of their decisions too. And perhaps stop banging on about it on CycleChat ...
I didn't bring the topic up apart from a very light throwaway comment about farkbuddy sites. Had no idea of anyone's views and I won't be addressing the kids' (no great concern of mine) unless they end up ringing my doorbell. When (and if) a free exchange of ideas will I think be perfectly reasonable.
Please don't page/nudge me in future (NOT a general request of mine) - I limit my time on here and don't like being unnecessarily disturbed by folk aiming for posting records.

Back to earthly/earthy matters.

Last edited:
have a pithy view on the current practicalities of your fair point but will desist for now in this thread at least. all the best.

After I posted I did think my comment's not the best suited under the current climate. All the best to you too Blue Hills

iandg

Legendary Member
I went to meet my mum and dad at a NYE party. She was one of the few people there that wasn't old enough to be my parent. It was fancy dress and she was wearing a maids outfit. We started talking and.......

'Don't you want me baby' was xmas #1 at the time.

Attachments

• 6601829697_b7a5bcd129_c.jpg
    6601829697_b7a5bcd129_c.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom