How do I renew my Banner Free account?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slioch

Guru
Hi,
I received the following notification a few days ago, and I'd like to pay the £9 to renew the "banner free" account upgrade...

Slioch, your account upgrade named Banner Free will expire in 7 days.
Thank you for having purchased this upgrade and we hope you have enjoyed the benefits it offered.
You may extend or renew your account upgrades here.

But when I click on the link the screen it takes me to shows this...

1573759998504.png

There doesn't seem to be any way to pay?

Thanks

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Hi,
I received the following notification a few days ago, and I'd like to pay the £9 to renew the "banner free" account upgrade...

Thank you for having purchased this upgrade and we hope you have enjoyed the benefits it offered.

View attachment 492922

Thanks

Same here. Must be free to valued members. 🤫

Slick

Guru
Hi,

View attachment 492922

Thanks
I had the same issue but just gave up in the end.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
My guess is that you can only do it once the subscription has finished. Certainly on mine I don’t see a way yet, but like you I have a couple of days left to go.

OP
OP
Slioch

Slioch

Guru
My guess is that you can only do it once the subscription has finished. Certainly on mine I don’t see a way yet, but like you I have a couple of days left to go.

Yes. That's what I think too. But wouldn't like to see the forum missing an opportunity to make some (presumably) much needed revenue.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Slioch

Slioch

Guru
As @Milkfloat and @ColinJ suggested above, the "renewal" memo came through today on the anniversary. One click took me through to Paypal to make the payment. Really user-friendly and easy :thumbsup:.

Shaun

Founder
Thanks to all of you who have renewed for your continued support - it's very much appreciated. :smile:

https://www.cyclechat.net/account/upgrades

A renewal reminder alert/email is sent 7 days before expiry to let you know it's coming up; and a notification is sent on the day of expiry to let you know it is available for renewal.

Note: With regards to email notifications - it should respect your account privacy settings, so if you've disabled board emails you'll just get an alert.

Top Bottom