How do you become a Moderator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
G

Greedo

dellzeqq said:
pound to a penny yours goes before mine.........................

:biggrin::laugh::smile:

Well we'll see. If I was a mod I'd keep it in and that my good man is my point. It's only banter!

Shaun

Founder
mr_cellophane said:
It is quite easy to become one really - so long as you don't look too closely :smile::smile:

Brilliant ... :sad:

Si ... Greedo ... chill pills all round I think? :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
I was really more concerned about Si, what with him being a moderator and all ... :biggrin: :smile:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
dellzeqq said:
Greedo - the moderators on this board are, to a man and a women, of the finest intellect and blessed with the most exquisite good looks. Their athletic prowess is legendary. They quote Goethe and Proust with the best of them and rumour has is that each and every one of them posesses sublime insight in to lovemaking. I'm told that their wisdom is sought after by philosophers, politicians and bookmakers - it's a FACT that the currency markets don't make a move until the mods (rhymes with gods) have offered an opinion on the strength of the dollar.
Can't tell you how delighted I am to read this, especially as I've met you so clearly am the person on which all these statements are based. Perhaps.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Flying_Monkey said:
What about ex-moderators? Surely we are an even rarer breed than moderators?
He is an ex-Moderator, he is bereft of power, he's typographically pushing up the semi-colons... </Monty Python>

This reminds me of the prefects badges at school. Do mods also get cap with a tassle? Ex mods like FM could have one with a different colour.

In fact, the more I think about it, the more scope there is for these tags. There could be the following (expecially for P & L:

Rabid commie
Neo fascist bastard
Purveyor of smut and filth
Malevolent old git

I'm sure that there are more.

Patrick Stevens said:
This reminds me of the prefects badges at school. Do mods also get cap with a tassle? Ex mods like FM could have one with a different colour.

In fact, the more I think about it, the more scope there is for these tags. There could be the following (expecially for P & L:

Rabid commie
Neo fascist bastard
Purveyor of smut and filth
Malevolent old git

I'm sure that there are more.

A blue badge for that.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Auntie Helen said:
Can't tell you how delighted I am to read this, especially as I've met you so clearly am the person on which all these statements are based. Perhaps.

I was impressed he got it right, and he's never met me!;)

Patrick, just make sure you have a J cloth to hand to polish the sweaty mark off....

;)

Top Bottom