How do you become a Moderator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

on this board????

I think I would be an excellent addition and bring balance and an objectiveness.

What do you think?

Noodley

I agree.

You'd also see how much work you give us! :smile:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Milo said:
Having had a bit of a gap I must say I dislike this new marked moderater malarky.

a dissenter… ban that man! :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
I've been playing around with a feature of the forums to have badges/tags for certain usergroups and/or post count rankings, and a few of the mods volunteered to try them out.

I'm considering creating a series of them for the more social side of the site, such as ride groups, post count levels, etc.

Then again, it may just end up as one of those things I never seem to get around to ... :biggrin:

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Greedo - the moderators on this board are, to a man and a women, of the finest intellect and blessed with the most exquisite good looks. Their athletic prowess is legendary. They quote Goethe and Proust with the best of them and rumour has is that each and every one of them posesses sublime insight in to lovemaking. I'm told that their wisdom is sought after by philosophers, politicians and bookmakers - it's a FACT that the currency markets don't make a move until the mods (rhymes with gods) have offered an opinion on the strength of the dollar.

You are a tosser, and not fit to lick their boots.

dellzeqq said:
Greedo - the moderators on this board are, to a man and a women, of the finest intellect and blessed with the most exquisite good looks. Their athletic prowess is legendary. They quote Goethe and Proust with the best of them and rumour has is that each and every one of them posesses sublime insight in to lovemaking. I'm told that their wisdom is sought after by philosophers, politicians and bookmakers - it's a FACT that the currency markets don't make a move until the mods (rhymes with gods) have offered an opinion on the strength of the dollar.

There you go Greedo ... a perfect example of how to become a Moderator

Ass Licking :biggrin:

Simon

OP
OP
G

Greedo

dellzeqq said:

You are a tosser, and not fit to lick their boots.

Charming!!!!!

OP
OP
G

Greedo

dellzeqq said:
yebbut - have you noticed that it's still there........................

Because I'm not a prick and moaning about it. Say's more about you calling me a tosser than anything I've ever posted. I never get personal with people. Ya sad f*cking prick!:biggrin:

Top Bottom