How do you become a Moderator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Flying_Monkey said:
What about ex-moderators? Surely we are an even rarer breed than moderators?
sorry. There's no possible reason for sucking up to ex-moderators.

Shaun

Founder
Jakes Dad said:
If i'm the Si part of that ? .. i was just kidding too

Simon

Actually, no, it was the other Si ... but you can behave yourself too!!! :rofl:

^^^ Kidding BTW ...

I realised afterwards it was all a bit of banter ... sometimes things don't quite click on the first read. ;)

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
threebikesmcginty said:
Or what? is still a question ...

maybe it should be 'whatever' then:biggrin:

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Admin said:
I've been playing around with a feature of the forums to have badges/tags for certain usergroups and/or post count rankings, and a few of the mods volunteered to try them out.

I'm considering creating a series of them for the more social side of the site, such as ride groups, post count levels, etc.

Then again, it may just end up as one of those things I never seem to get around to ... :biggrin:

Cheers,
Shaun :wacko:

Can we have one for the Pie Appreciation Society please? :biggrin:

mangaman

Admin said:
I've been playing around with a feature of the forums to have badges/tags for certain usergroups and/or post count rankings, and a few of the mods volunteered to try them out.

I'm considering creating a series of them for the more social side of the site, such as ride groups, post count levels, etc.

Then again, it may just end up as one of those things I never seem to get around to ... ;)

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

I see Shaun gets a special gold star on his badge - and quite right too :biggrin:

mangaman

threebikesmcginty said:
Apple polisher ;)

Never does any harm, does it ;)

If I fly into an unprovoked,explosive expletive-filled rage on a thread in beginners against a single-figure poster, I might be looked on slightly more favourably, for example.

Top Bottom