How do you dance?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Baggy said:
I love dancing. I fall into the wiggly, hips-have-a-mind-of-their-own category, with a bit of Indie-shufle thrown in for good measure. I'm almost at the age where people point and laugh though :sad:
Some of us just watch and think grubby thoughts. :thumbsup:
You have a ver' nice wiggle...:tongue::smile:

Our wedding dance was Paradise City. Followed by me and Mr Ravenbait doing the Monster Mash. ;)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I love dancing, any excuse. I think I'm pretty OK Move-wise and have a good sense of rhythm, I dance like I don't care which helps so at least don't have that look of self conciousness that many people of a certain age have on the dancefloor. I even groove round the lab when something cool comes on the Tranny.
OK, I'm an embarrasment, but I just don't give a damn when those feet wanna moooooove.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I enjoy dancing if I'm in the mood... been told I move quite well too :biggrin:
Have always wanted to learn to jive (properly, throwing your partner about and stuff) and tango, but never got round to either.. the knees are going, so the pressure's on!!

Trillian

quite enjoy barn dances, to the point of pursuading my best friend to have one at her wedding

i can't dance but my girlfriend and I thought it would be a good laugh to have ballroom dancing lessions especially with the number of weddings we have to go to this year ;)

GrahamG

Guru
I shake my ass like a whoreish pop diva, especially to rock/metal tunes. It's far more fun than looking even moderately serious about anything.

OP
OP
M

Melvil

Fab Foodie said:
I love dancing, any excuse. I think I'm pretty OK Move-wise and have a good sense of rhythm, I dance like I don't care which helps so at least don't have that look of self conciousness that many people of a certain age have on the dancefloor. I even groove round the lab when something cool comes on the Tranny.
OK, I'm an embarrasment, but I just don't give a damn when those feet wanna moooooove.

Now that's brought up some interesting mental images!

ChrisKH

Guru
I always dispense the advice that you should dance like no one is looking. I could do with taking my own advice, which I do on the odd occasion that someone puts a Smiths song on.

But I'm baaaaad. Oh yes. ;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
When I was at uni, and unhitched, I really really fancied this woman something rotten, liked her personality too... till I saw her "dance"... she had no limb control, and danced like she was being electrocuted... I went off her immediately... not that I'm fickle, but....:tongue:

ChrisKH

Guru
Fnaar said:
When I was at uni, and unhitched, I really really fancied this woman something rotten, liked her personality too... till I saw her "dance"... she had no limb control, and danced like she was being electrocuted... I went off her immediately... not that I'm fickle, but....:tongue:

Well I know I'm bad, but my wife is an appauling dancer, has absolutely no rhythm. I had to be better than her at something.

Top Bottom