How do you dance?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
yenrod said:
I have been noted to make a complete arse of myself - but that was in a previous life !

:evil:

I don't think it was Lee.

I really enjoy dancing and have received various compliments over the years. I've also found that being a good dancer makes going out more fun as there isn't that uncomfortable squirming that I see other men going through as they are being pulled towards the dance floor!!!

derall

Guru
North of the Border I'm a good dancer, at least at Highland Weddings. Eightsome Reels, Strip the Willow, Reel of the 51st; That sort of dancing I'm fine (though I usually end up piping more than dancing).

South of the Border I'm a glaekit lump with no coordination whatsoever.

walker

blowing ones trumpet here.

I'm a good dancer to my own syle of music, hip hop, garage, Drum'n'bass.

Anything other than that and I'm lost. I used to get unwanted dancing competitions when I went clubbing, I once shut someone up by doing the caterpillar, although he tried topping it by doing a spinaroony sort of thing.

these days I don't have the same endurance on the dancefloor as I used to.

OP
OP
M

Melvil

walker said:
blowing ones trumpet here.

I'm a good dancer to my own syle of music, hip hop, garage, Drum'n'bass.

Anything other than that and I'm lost. I used to get unwanted dancing competitions when I went clubbing, I once shut someone up by doing the caterpillar, although he tried topping it by doing a spinaroony sort of thing.

these days I don't have the same endurance on the dancefloor as I used to.

[Ignorance] What's the caterpillar? [/ignorance]

rich p

ridiculous old lush
A few of us were dancing once at a wedding and my daughter said it looked like we were doing elderly aerobics. I don't think it was a compliment!

Top Bottom