How do you "pm the mods"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 10.42.10.jpg

Reactions: mjr

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Maybe click report on your own post above and start a dialogue?

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
To be clear, I've been told to "pm the mods" but apparently that's not something I can actually do.

I got that from your screenshot so was suggesting a workaround. It does seem daft to ask you to do something that's not an available function.

U

User482

I wouldn't bother. Mods think its ok to insult forum members, and bitch about us on the new politics site.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Go into your Profile Dropdown > Conversations > Start Conversation> Enter 'Moderators' into 'the participants field and the rest is self explanatory.

Replies may not be instant - depends on who is around and/or whether the subject matter needs discussing between the team before replying or whether Shaun needs to be involved.

You will receive a reply.

Hope that this helps - any problems please do let me know.

Go into your Profile Dropdown > Conversations > Start Conversation> Enter 'Moderators' into 'the participants field and the rest is self explanatory.

Replies may not be instant - depends on who is around and/or whether the subject matter needs discussing between the team before replying or whether Shaun needs to be involved.

You will receive a reply.

Hope that this helps - any problems please do let me know.
That's what I did

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 11.26.54.jpg

Reactions: mjr

classic33

Leg End Member
Try SpokeyDokey's name.

The ability to start one with PC Dixon went over a year ago. It's nothing new.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
How about PM an individual Mod with a username, rather than the Moderators?
Turns the conversation into a game of moderator roulette: whether they're still online, whether they know anything about the topic that's resulted in the PM request, whether they reply by email when contacted through the site (yes, one has done that) and so on.

Why can't one just PM Moderators as instructed?

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Just for assurance you are not being ignored. :smile:

I've outlined the process as I understand it although I may be wrong - only human etc.

This thread has been flagged (reported) and will be attended to so that you can communicate as per the original suggestion.

Sorry can't do it quicker as I have to shoot and do something but either I or one of the other Mod's will get back to you asap.

Thanks for your patience.

[QUOTE 5045034, member: 9609"]its may be your calling to become one - go for it you would make a good'un, seems to be a great team in there at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... lowest of wit.

I guess by this standard, those that are called into the head master's office the most will end up being prefects. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom