how does this look

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Dunno about the bike, but I like that floor

CXRAndy

Guru
If seat wont go lower, then its too big. Your arms are a little out stretched, but given its a quill stem difficult to shorten without complete replacement. I would say one size too big, but could be made to fit if seat and quill can be adjusted

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Looks to me about a 58 cm frame ( seat tube). I'd say the seat needs to go up a little, try it and see how it feels.
It's a Olmo race machine so the steering will be rather twitchy. The stem is quite long so it shouldn't be too bad. The narrow tyres wont be terribly comfortable and frame clearance means you won't be able to fit much bigger but it should fly!
Good luck.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I like the paint.

And yes, one size too big.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If the saddle is a bit of a chunky padded one, you will get away with a Charge Spoon, which will be lower if the post is as low as it goes.

If you want ar$e up, head down, then the frame is too big.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I ride one bike (nineties steel frame racer) that is actually too big for me but I can manage it. I actually prefer a bike that's rather too big.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
It looks to me that there is scope to lower the saddle, assuming that the black bit sticking out from under your bum is a seat pack not the back of the saddle.

A picture of the bike minus rider would show how much adjustment you have as I suspect the saddle could push forward a bit too.

Top Bottom