Votes: 372 26.2%
  • 11-15 miles

Votes: 298 21.0%
  • 16-20 miles

Votes: 167 11.8%
  • >20 miles

Votes: 252 17.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jimmeee

Regular
Just over 6miles each way -but they're 'Cornish' miles 3 straight down then 3 straight up!

inuke

Regular
At the moment 7 miles each way, 4.2 miles to train then another 2.5 miles or so to work
So 14 miles a day

Tobes

Regular
Approx 12 miles(in to central London) although only just started so still working on best route.

45 mins in morning and 55 in evening with the traffic.

Thomson

2.89 miles. Out off town down a slope through next town and at “work”. Takes about 15 mins. Love it in the summer mornings at seven. Been doing it a year now. And my works meant to be moving even closer in the future. To about a mile from my house....

vickster

Legendary Member
2.89 miles. Out off town down a slope through next town and at “work”. Takes about 15 mins. Love it in the summer mornings at seven. Been doing it a year now. And my works meant to be moving even closer in the future. To about a mile from my house....
You need to start adding 20 miles to your journey each way ;)

Thomson

I know :-). But having a 5 and 1 year old time is quite short. Plus my partner works when am home half the time. I try an get out in the summer nights when I can tho.

Grievesy

5 miles each way. hardly gets the heart rate up. mostly cycle paths and maybe 3/4 of it on road.

Rarely have time for detours though. I just started cycling to cut down on the massive transport bill I had :smile:

Top Bottom