Votes: 372 26.3%
  • 11-15 miles

Votes: 297 21.0%
  • 16-20 miles

Votes: 167 11.8%
  • >20 miles

Votes: 252 17.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bhitucyclist

Mine is 5.5 miles each way

Bhitucyclist

11 miles each way - Enfield to Farringdon in London.
Pretty good with the cycle infrastructure now in Enfield down to the North Circular.
And then on to the sights and sounds of Wood Green, very often punctuated by an interesting smelling herb that the youth like to burn :ohmy:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A snapshot of yesterdays (my usual daily) commute to and from work

upload_2019-5-17_9-51-10.png

icowden

Veteran
6 miles over all, in four 1.5 mile stages. (Bike - train - Bike twice). Last week though, cycled home all the way. 21 miles (took me 2 hours though, not including a little rest in Richmond Park)

Waterwheel

Regular
Back in 2010 I used to commute from Hounslow to Grays Inn Road which was a hell of a long way at least 12 and a half miles. That was when I sold the Big Issue. It used to take an hour and a half.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Out: 6,5km Floreat (where the 1962 Commonwealth games were held, now a bunch of houses) to Perth city centre, Oz.
In: 19Km long route home along the Swan River
Nectar
Do you go past the Uni and Dalkeith? That's quite a scenic route, I've ridden it before.

Dezzie71

If i take the shortest most direct route it's 4.5 miles which is too short (unless i'm running really late :rolleyes:) so tend to extend it to 20+ miles for the journey in and 10+ miles for the return leg. I'm quite fortunate in that the majority of my journey is on quiet roads and have several options route wise.

Shearwater Missile

Über Member
When I was at work my commute from 2008 to 2017 was 15 miles each way, from Stowmarket to Ipswich. Most of it was quite pleasant in the countryside. I did change the route over the years as it got busier and in the end too scary to cope with Mrs Shearwater was always worried until she heard the garage door. I only did it 2-3 days a week.

Attachments

• My commute.jpg
    My commute.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom