How fast does it go mister.....?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Prove it.
Its Monday in Australia & Sunday here
But those concepts of time are just labels given to areas of the world by, guess who, us.........Its actually the same instant in time wether it be here, or The Mooon, or anywhere else in the cosmos. Its only our perception of that instant that is different. This is why I dont think that 'time travel' will ever happen. Much more likely, in my view, is that we learn to travel to alternative dimensions that, at present, we dont even know are there.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
my max is about 38mph on a loaded trekker down that dodgy incline into frodsham coming into it from the southerly road to delamere.
eyes watering, front wheel bouncing around and cars seeming to blur lol.

classic33

Leg End Member
Passed a flash sportscar which passed too close fo comfort on this road
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?rls=c...a=X&ei=W-QWUNK4AY324QSMuoHICw&ved=0CAkQ8gEwAA.
There's more lights nowadays, so I don't think its doable now.
He caught me at the bottom of this particular hill & started having a go at me for passing him. He at the time was doing 72mph & he found my speed reckless!
When he passed it was a case of do I let it go or do I try & catch him. Thought bugger it. Dropped the gears & went for it. Top gear of 229 inches at the time.

classic33

Leg End Member
Brings back memories ^_^ Our family used to be in to radio control model car racing and if we ever needed to give one of them a run out in the street to try an upgrade or repair there was ALWAYS a passing kiddie or two that would ask " how fast can it go mr" Much chuckeling :rolleyes: ! I've got to admit that i have never been asked how fast i go on m'bike though, but to anyone that cares....38mph, downhill with a 37mph tail wind HAHA !
You want to try fitting one of these
http://www.estesrockets.com/rockets/engines/c11-and-d
to the rear of the car.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I have never been able to spend enough time watching ST to get all of the science/jargon, but enjoyed playing Elite Force on the PC very much. All that time I could have been out riding instead !

Still, I always think of WF9 when putting my foot down, in the car or on the bike.

And the proper answer is that I am not as fast as the bike might be, but have had it up to 40mph..

Hope you're settling into Cornwall OK.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
I have never been able to spend enough time watching ST to get all of the science/jargon, but enjoyed playing Elite Force on the PC very much. All that time I could have been out riding instead !

Still, I always think of WF9 when putting my foot down, in the car or on the bike.

And the proper answer is that I am not as fast as the bike might be, but have had it up to 40mph..

settling in great, just tweaking the bike to get more speed on my descents going home! i will be trying to break the 50 MPH barrier soon!

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.

My bike makes a 'warp jump' when I hit top gear 3rd ratio going downhill. The Bristol to Bath Railway Path is good for that at 5am in the morning:whistle:.

I once saw an explanation of how warp drive might work with Miguel Alcubierre,a scientist who wrote a paper on it. I think it was on the Discovery channel and they had him riding a bicycle to illustrate the idea of the warp bubble^_^ . Can't find it now, but here's an explanation of the idea with Miguel:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJZXDEUOao0

Now, where can I get some anti-matter?:thumbsup:

Top Bottom