How I Got Into This

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
500 cals in half hour is a good workout - eye balls out training pace... ;):evil:

Never done spin, cos the bikes are awful - just don't want damage to set in - having spent so long setting my three bikes up identical, and then to jump on a exercise bike for more than 15 minutes - ohhh matron, my knees..... :smile:

Same reason I don't ever get involved in five a side footie (or is that kick the shenanigans out of each other) at work...... xx(

An injury to my knee could see me off the bike...and we can't have that.... :biggrin:

Don't usually get many 'hotties' on bikes on the road anyway (excluding the nice ladies on 'ere though, they are proper 'ard' cyclists) cos they are far too much into how the make-up/cement looks etc whilst exercising..... you should see the state of me after a bike ride....

Cyclebum - you look fit in your picture at http://www.justgiving.com/sianicycles
but no cycle shorts!
As for the darkness at the spinning class - the night vision glasses do the trick.

cyclebum

Thanks for the kind complement OTH, I'm blushing now:blush:;)
My photo was taken a few months ago now and was mainly for the local paper, as I didn't want to frighten off prospective sponsors I went for the more conservative look and hoping that when I am out and about in my shorts, the helmet and shades act as enough of a disguise;)

Top Bottom