How I Got Into This

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
John Ponting said:
and if you missed the Africa Top Gear it should be repeated on BBC 3 @ 20:00 on Saturday 17th.

Ah good, I saw that first time round. I don't have BBC3.... But thanks for the tip...:blush:

Arch

Married to Night Train
cyclebum said:
So Arch, Did you See Richard Hammond in Shorts? Arch, Arch, ARCH? Are you still with us or lost in Hammond land??:tongue::blush::biggrin:

<homer simpson drool>

Mmmmm. Hammond in shorts. All sweaty... Mmmmmmm......

Eh? Oh! Sorry, did you say something?

What was with that "go faster if you didn't have bandy legs" comment from that girl? I don't think he's got bandy legs! And he was going at a far clip, compared to anything I ever manage..

Arch

Married to Night Train
cyclebum said:
So Arch, Did you See Richard Hammond in Shorts? Arch, Arch, ARCH? Are you still with us or lost in Hammond land??:biggrin:;):biggrin:

<homer simpson drool>

Mmmmm. Hammond in shorts. All sweaty... Mmmmmmm......

Eh? Oh! Sorry, did you say something?

What was with that "go faster if you didn't have bandy legs" comment from that girl? I don't think he's got bandy legs! And he was going at a far clip, compared to anything I ever manage..

Arch said:
<homer simpson drool>

And he was going at a far clip, compared to anything I ever manage..

So, he would have no difficulty catching you then? ;)

cyclebum said:
So Arch, Did you See Richard Hammond in Shorts? Arch, Arch, ARCH? Are you still with us or lost in Hammond land??:biggrin:;):biggrin:

Arch said:
<homer simpson drool>

Mmmmm. Hammond in shorts. All sweaty... Mmmmmmm ... And he was going at a far clip, compared to anything I ever manage..

Patrick Stevens said:
So, he would have no difficulty catching you then? :biggrin:

cyclebum said:
er who cathching who?:biggrin:

If you colour code the two parties, it all becomes quite clear.

cyclebum said:

Arch said:
<homer simpson drool>

Mmmmm. Hammond in shorts. All sweaty... Mmmmmmm ... And he was going at a far clip, compared to anything I ever manage..

Patrick Stevens said:
So, he would have no difficulty catching you then? :biggrin:

cyclebum said:
er who cathching who?:biggrin:

If you colour code the two parties, it all becomes quite clear.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Patrick Stevens said:

If I thought he was chasing me, I suspect I wouldn't bother trying to get away, I'd develop an irretrievable mechanical fault and wait patiently by the roadside for him to show up...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Patrick Stevens said:

If I thought he was chasing me, I suspect I wouldn't bother trying to get away, I'd develop an irretrievable mechanical fault and wait patiently by the roadside for him to show up...

Top Bottom