How insensitive are ITV showing the film Contagion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rikki

Legendary Member
We used to dream of a carrier pigeon.....
So did we,
and when it arrived we ate it.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
There's a world wide crisis going on at the moment with the Corona virus. Thousands of jobs have been lost. Many people have lost love one's and thousands of others are really ill. We've got worse to come and are virtually house bound worried to death about our futures.
Ah yes good old ITV have come to the rescue though to keep our spirits up. They've decided now is the time to air the film "Contagion"
Well done ITV for being so tactful. This is just what people really want to see after a long boring and frightening day (for some).
Out of all the films they've got at their disposal, they choose this one.
The world's gone mad! 😡
So i shouldn't let my young kids watch it?

We used to dream of a carrier pigeon.....
DKHGSceW4AAKSaF(2).jpeg

Last edited:

Milzy

Guru
It's not insensitive. It is one of the mostly streamed films ever right now. It's not a bad film either. There's about 500 channels to watch, we're not back in 80's with 4 channels.

OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
Okay thanks. After reading all your posts and seeing it from different angles and point of views, maybe i was wrong on feeling like this. I was in a bad mood yesterday and felt negative about life in general.
Today is another day and have woken up feeling better and more positive.
Happy Friday all, and hope you have a great day.
All the best,
Johnny 👍👍

D

Deleted member 1258

You dont have to watch it.

I didn't

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Disaster Movies are apparently trending well on streaming services, so blame the minds of individuals !! Walking Dead was my favourite whilst in hospital with a broken back - I was surrounded by dementia patients - just had to get through being stuck on my back, full of pain killers, unable to move, not knowing I'd walk again. Dark humour ! Me and a mate call our local hospital Stepping Hill - ton, as we've both spent far too long in there.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Okay thanks. After reading all your posts and seeing it from different angles and point of views, maybe i was wrong on feeling like this. I was in a bad mood yesterday and felt negative about life in general.
Today is another day and have woken up feeling better and more positive.
Happy Friday all, and hope you have a great day.
All the best,
Johnny 👍👍

Been there, done that :laugh:

Top Bottom