how long before nature calls?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:ohmy:

Attachments

• molicare.jpg
    molicare.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 21
As often as necessary - but I am a bloke and it is an easy matter (except in big towns) - and there is nothing wrong with "going" as a precaution when the opportunity arises when walking or cycling

Fiona N

Veteran
Slightly off subject but I go out with a walking club that uses a coach to get to the start of the walk this is normally around an hour or at most an hour and a half but as soon as they get off the coach the females all head straight for the nearest Loo,while the rest of us wait for them. This gets right up my nose, as the coach starts from a place where there are public toilets.

Someone with either no imagination or no compassion - I'll explain, shall I :rolleyes:
Women know that if they need to go to the loo while out on the hills (especially moorland with few walls, bushes etc.) there aren't likely to be many opportunities with privacy for removing the requisite clothing, so we like to use the last available facilities, whereas men know they can just turn there backs - or not - on the rest of the party for relief

Fiona N

Veteran
Back on the OP - personally I like to tread the fine line between hydration and dehydration - drinking just enough to fulfil the former while avoiding both the latter and toilet stops, unless I'm stopping at a cafe anyway :rolleyes:

Of course it varies according to the weather, on what you've recently eaten (the French don't call dandelions "pissenlits" for nothing! - but there are other, more commonly eaten, foods with diuretic properties :biggrin:). And your mental state: significant anxiety or emotional upset can make you need to go more often.

For example, we were out for about six hours on Sunday, on a walk. I didn't need to go once, nor did my wife. But on other occasions...

Top Bottom