How long is the piece of string...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Okay, I'm expecting some very mixed reactions here so here goes. I saw this firm linked in a thread on another reputable bike forum with one very satisfied customer, so what do you all think? Yes, I know, what can you think with the only information being there in black and white on the internet.

http://www.conhismotor.com/ProductShow.asp?id=264

It may help if I tell you what I understand and what I'm looking for based on that understanding. I'm looking for something aero for a start, for climbing wheels I'll stick to my Alu Ksyriums. I understand that the deeper the section on a carbon wheel the more weighty but the more aero. This is obvious from looking at wheels like the HED Jets and the SRAM range S40-S60-S80 but the pair of these, weighing in both front and rear is around 1650g (not to mention the price at £375 a pair) is pretty good but still only as light as my ALUs but with the deeper section, in theory making them more aero...

So, any experience anyone has had with Chinese carbon wheels? Alternatively if I pay an extra £500-£1000 am I really buying more of an aero wheel?

Top Bottom