How long is your prescription?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I moved from Berkshire to Shropshire, I was originally on a 8 week cycle, my new doc has said all they can do is 4 weeks at a time.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Cycling, keeps you fit. Ain't it great :laugh:
Being born with the condition didn't help.
 

Levo-Lon

Legendary Member
Wife has about 8 items a month..free.. my 2 cost £16,40.so thankfull she has a med exemption
 

Penmere

Veteran
I'm on one drug for Psoriatic arthritis that has to be injected once a month. It comes by refrigerated van as it has to be kept cold. The nurse who came to show me how to use it said each shot costs £750
 

TVC

Guest
I am fortunate that other than a bucket full of pain killers and antibiotics after being twotted off my bike I have never needed any serious drugs in my life, and I hope that continues for a good while yet.
 
Top Bottom