How long...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wades

...does it take you to tidy up and replenish your saddle bag/ similar?

Thought occurred to me after a visit by the puncture fairy on an evening training run earlier. My saddle bag was up until that point perfectly organised and fully stocked. I really can't be bothered to sort it all out again (lazy I know) and I can guarantee it'll be the next time the fairy visits that i'll remember that I haven't done it! :wacko:

Anyone else as rubbish as me?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Replace missing parts from "stock " before your next ride , then you do not have to worry about it.

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
Not long at all but mine's only a small wedge bag and all that's in there is a my multi tool (with tyre levers), a p'ture repair kit and my house keys. The pump and spare tube goes in my jersey pockets. I usually carry a phone in my pocket too and may carry food, cafe lock, and a gilet or jacket.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I have 'stock' at work and/or home. Spare kit and tubes (one 26" and one 700c) at work, kit and 2 700c tubes in panniers, and tonnes of the buggers at home.

snorri

Legendary Member
That's the problem with saddlebags, only one repair kit.:sad:
Now if you had panniers you could carry an emergency kit in each pannier so there would be less need for immediate replenishment following an incident.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Wades

Wades

That's the problem with saddlebags, only one repair kit.:sad:
Now if you had panniers you could carry an emergency kit in each pannier so there would be less need for immediate replenishment following an incident.:thumbsup:

I used to have panniers on my old hybrid and ended up carrying junk weighing more than the bike around in them. Trying to be minimalist but apparently that doesn't work with being lazy!

Top Bottom