How many CC forumites....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Someone who suggests that tallow candles have many uses when you run out of paper maps to use as loo paper. He will also point out that they are quite nutritious when needing an injection of energy when you hit the "bonk".

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Someone who says " Look, mate, I RLJ, and I don't care what you think... I just don't want to get broken".

rh100

Piemaster said:
.......does it takes to change a lightbulb?

1 to ask the question

4 to give quick answer with web links

2 to give detailed answers

1 to recommend wearing a helmet whilst doing so

1 to refute the helmet wearing

any more?

Several to offer the newbie advice on the wisdom of avoiding LBSO's in the first place, especially from Tesco, and best to use the LLBS to get the best one in the first place.

And one to reply with just a :smile:

Simba

Specialized Allez 24 Rider
Someone to ask what their average speed in changing bulbs is.

colly

Re member eR
Someone requesting pics of the event.

Followed swiftly by someone pointing out that the bulb was 'slack'.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
One to eat the sweeties that came with the order and two to complain they're never going to buy a lightbulb from Wiggle again because they didn't get any.

Shaun

Founder
I haven't laughed so much in ages ... well done everyone ... this thread is a real beacon for people looking to find CC. :blush:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Admin said:
I haven't laughed so much in ages ... well done everyone ... this thread is a real beacon for people looking to find CC. :biggrin:

You are hoping to attract people to this site when they type in knitted lightbulbs!!:blush::biggrin: Hope you aren't expecting a large increase in numbers ... but I do think its summed up the site very well - lots of humour and banter and the occasional gem chucked in too.

Top Bottom