How many CC forumites....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Actually, I have a Nigerian uncle who amassed a great light bulb collection. Actually, I should say 'had' a Nigerian uncle, as unfortunately he passed before I met him. But on the flip side, I'm the sole living relative. Now.... where are my bank details???.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
arallsopp said:
Actually, I have a Nigerian uncle who amassed a great light bulb collection. Actually, I should say 'had' a Nigerian uncle, as unfortunately he passed before I met him. But on the flip side, I'm the sole living relative. Now.... where are my bank details???.

I'd like to invest, but I've just consolidated all my luminaires into one monthly, easily changed lightbulb.

Mac66

Fitness: what is the bulb's power to weight ratio?

Fixed/SS: is bayonet better because it's retro?

Commuting: How many lumens is the bulb and would you be better off with LEDs?

Fnarr: To change the meaning of the OP title by use of a comma to read "how many CCers does it take to screw, in a lightbulb"?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
FNRTTC - 397 forummers ride through the night to see that light bulbs are the same on the coast as they are in the town.

Shaun

Founder
Admin turns up and proposes changing the shade, bulb, fitting, cabling, switch and fuse, and replacing them with an entriely new set-up.

It'll produce a similar light effect, but will do so in an entirely different way and will leave everyone lost for a while until they figure out how the new set-up works.

:becool: :smile:

Northern contingent incandescent with age and decides that someone, somewhere will organise a different bimble to a bulb, possibly on a Friday although it depends...and commence secreting long-life sandwiches behind dry stone walls in preparation. :becool:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Ahem..........

Sheep-like Southerners (who don't/can't/won't ride by themselves) decide to see what the lightbulbs north of Watford look like. They then arrange to ride to see what the bulbs look like in a small seaside town near GRIMsby, and don't want any Northerners showing them the light bulbs are the same (just friendlier)

:becool:

Edit: wink added to show I am joking

:smile: - "they're off again!"

northern-lights1.jpg

Northern Lights - the best! :becool:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
....a generously-funded Bulb Office issues a warning that all Bulbs should be locked-down for a couple of weeks so that their computer model can be proved to be correct...

Top Bottom