How many CC forumites....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rh100

Bollo said:
I'd like to invest, but I've just consolidated all my luminaires into one monthly, easily changed lightbulb.

I bought mine in easily assembled pieces complete with a monthly magazine, 24 issues at £4.99 per month later and now complete.

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
rh100 said:
I bought mine in easily assembled pieces complete with a monthly magazine, 24 issues at £4.99 per month later and now complete.

This month Cycling Plus has a free bulb offer with every new subscription

BigSteev

ComedyPilot said:
Ahem..........

Sheep-like Southerners (who don't/can't/won't ride by themselves) decide to see what the lightbulbs north of Watford look like. They then arrange to ride to see what the bulbs look like in a small seaside town near GRIMsby, and don't want any Northerners showing them the light bulbs are the same (just friendlier)

:wacko:

Edit: wink added to show I am joking

A Southerner to suggest that the proposed trip North of Watford to check out lights would be a waste of time as they still need to get electrickery up there. :biggrin:

BigSteev said:
A Southerner to suggest that the proposed trip North of Watford to check out lights would be a waste of time as they still need to get electrickery up there. :biggrin:

A Northerner to remind the soutrons that Sir Joseph Swan was born and raised in Sunderland.

His house in Gateshead was the first in the world to have working light bulbs installed.

mangaman

Hover Fly said:
P&L:- Shouldn't we all go to bed when the sun sets to save the planet?

One to respond

Evidence please...

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
One to ask for advice re using a bulb extractor, then posting back that it will not shift for toffee, and then that the LBS were able to change it in 20 seconds.

Top Bottom