How many freinds have you got?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Bigtallfatbloke said:
Ok well since BOAB is so desperate I have accepted his friend request...how sad is that:laugh:!

You both play the guitar, so perhaps you could arrange to meet? ;);)

HelenD123

Legendary Member
punkypossum said:
7 at the moment, but I've actually met 5 of them, so I think those should count double!

Hey there friend! I have 8 friends and have met them all, but maybe that's not in the spirit of this virtual world. I need to find some non-friend friends to add to my tally, if you know what I mean.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Anyone got any clue as to the point of the 'friends' feature? I'm using it for people I've met/am about to meet or with whom I have had other helpful conversations. But what does it actually DO, apart from put a little + sign beside the person's name in lists of who's online...?

GentleBenn

Veteran
I dont have many friends on here either so (deep breath) here goes...

Name - Gentlebenn Age-39 Vital Statistics - Big!

Hobbies - Cycling,boxing,rugby, fishing !

Likes - Roaming around the woods,little animals (salmon are so tasty)
Bear Hugs,meeting new people ( why do they run tho?) Boo Boo, Honey ,Ladybears !

Dislikes - Wardens,Sh@##ing in the woods,loud noises,people wearing hi-viz jackets with guns ,Bees.

Looking for - Food, Friendship.;)

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Ha - a big fat zero.

Mine proudly says "Your friends list is empty" so beat that all you popular muppets!! :smile::thumbsup::biggrin::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:biggrin:

Mine too! We stand apart. We walk the lonely path. Solitude is our friend. Ours is a solo vigil. A single shadow cast by the noonday sun. And the evidence? Just an empty friends list - uncluttered, unpopulated...

[Could be worse. It could say "Wow! Did you know your friends list is completely pathetic - I mean like totally empty?" ;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:]

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
beanzontoast said:
[Could be worse. It could say "Wow! Did you know your friends list is completely pathetic - I mean like totally empty?" :evil::sad::biggrin::biggrin:]
That'd be cooooool!!! It'd amuse me every time I went to look at it.. :sad::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom