How many hours a week on average?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
There is a thread about a family thinking someone overdid the exercise. I wonder how much exercise folks here are getting a week. I would estimate I get in about 13-16 hours of exercise a week. It does not vary that much over the year though there are a few outliers. So how many hours a week are you exercising on average and does that vary over a year?

petek

Über Member
If dog walking is exercise then 16 hours a week , we have at least an hour out with the dogs every day.
If not then about 9 hours on average per week out on my bike.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
There is a thread about a family thinking someone overdid the exercise. I wonder how much exercise folks here are getting a week. I would estimate I get in about 13-16 hours of exercise a week. It does not vary that much over the year though there are a few outliers. So how many hours a week are you exercising on average and does that vary over a year?
In the summer and spring I was doing at least 10 hours a week on the bike, with the cold weather now it's dropped down to about 5 or 6. I also do an hour or two of walking each week.

screenman

Legendary Member
4 hours swimming, 3 hours gym and 3 hours cycling, I do not call walking or working etc as exercise. I believe in quality over quantity.

rivers

How far can I go?
8-12 hours/week cycling, plus another 3-4 walking at the minute. In the summer it's more 12-16 hours/week on the bike and at least 5 walking. I don't do much else to be honest

Plus a bit of scuba diving, but that's not really exercise

Lonestar

Veteran
I've done 220 miles turbo training this month...Nearly 15 hours and that's not including my commute.

dhd.evans

Veteran
I grab about 5 hours on the bike a week, hard graft commuting at 30mins stints each way.

I don't feel like i overdo it but i am genuinely in constant discomfort and the fabled 'Friday legs' are more than a psychosomatic complaint...

Top Bottom