How many how many.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Erm just looked in our bedroom wardrobe to find a baseball hat,and i have nine.Apart from the green M=A=S=H 4077TH one,they have all been bought while on holiday.Latest being from New York City and two from Boston.I could not make my mind up,so i got both.So how many have you got.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Lots. Probably a dozen ish..

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I've had loads and wear one all the time. Essential here for keeping the sun off my folically challenged head. Most poor quality from China so usually end up like this after repeated washings;
IMG_20190827_102132.jpg

Drago

Legendary Member
Three. Depends how formal the occasion as to which one I'm wearing...

20190827_115155.jpg

The middle one is quite prized. Got given that and a load if other gear when I was contracting briefly for them in the 00's. Of course, they then shot a load of Iraqi civilians and changed their name to Acedemi, so the notorious Blackwater named gear is quite rare now.

Dave7

Legendary Member
4 I think, maybe 5.
One lightweight & breathable that I wear for golf. Two I bought on a whim as they had famous golf course logos......had them years and never worn them. One lightweight, breathable Mrs D bought for a holiday, decided it didnt suit her and gave it to me......I have never worn it.

I wonder just how many un-worn or rarely worn there are in just the UK.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
None - if I have to wear a hat, it's either a flat cap or a Panama.

Globalti

Legendary Member
About a dozen hanging in our garage. Last time I counted I had 27 different types of headgear but I bet that has increased now to around 40 thanks to all the spotty KOM caps and other cycling caps.

Top Bottom