How many of you stick to the speed limit while driving??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Linford

[QUOTE 1921183, member: 45"]Again, you're quoting what we all already know. It helps though, because then it leads us to the next question....

What is the justification for exceeding the speed limit?[/quote]

Your justification is clearly that you know that the authorities operate with a percentage of tolerance when measuring infringements, and you exploit that knowledge to abuse the spirit of the law whilst actually deliberately breaking it.

Starts with 'hypo' and ends with 'crite' :rolleyes: and far worse than someone like smeggers who breaks the limits and is honest about that.

See what you posted further up in the thread :thumbsup:

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I more or less stick to it now or very little above it. Considering what an arse I used to be when I was younger it is amazing how age make you realise what a knob I was. Lost my licence in 1995 for totting up of speeding tickets, this was after them letting me keep it when I reached 12 points and said that I needed it for work. I got caught again and banned for 6 months. When I got my licence back I got caught speeding twice within a month and was back up to 7 points. I just figured out that I had to change and as such have had a clean licence ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom