How many pairs of Cycling shoes..do you own ?

How many pairs of Cycling shoes..do you own ?

• 2 pair - 1 dry / 1 wet

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • An Xtra special pair

• A pair of MTB shoes

• Spares for the MTB's

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alves

Five, SPD road shoes, Roadie shoes with roadie cleats, MTB boots for winter, Old pair touring shoes and a pair of SPD sandals for touring

kyuss

Veteran
4. A pair of Sonomas, Shimano RT30 touring shoes, Spesh BG Comp road shoes and Diadora carbon MTB shoes. Only the Spesh and the Diadora get used though.

Let see :biggrin: I've got a pair for the summer road bike (SPD-SL), a pair of mtb sport (SPD) for the winter road bike, Spesh Taho's (SPD) for general leisure and a cheap pair from LIDL (SPD) for the commute. I think I've also got a larger pair of the LIDL ones lying in my cupboard but without cleats. That's 4 cleated plus another (5 in total).

Downward

Guru
Just bought a 2nd pair. Picked up some from Lidl which are too big but suitable for Winter where I can wear 2 pairs or thick socks.
The new ones however fit like a glove so I will use them when the weather gets over 10 degrees !

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
One MTB pair, one very nice road pair, one nice road pair, and a pair of now 'out of service' ones - starting to fall to bits.

Looking to get some more MTB shoes !

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Three. Newish SPDs for 'cross/commuting. Old SPD shoes for when the new ones are drying. SPD-SL shoes for the road bikes.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
4. Some carbon nike road ones, some carbon specialized mtb ones, some northwave mtb winter boots, and some diadora winter boots.
I think the diadora will be going soon, and i think i need want some new mtb race ones.
Always need at least 3!!

Top Bottom