How many pairs of Cycling shoes..do you own ?

How many pairs of Cycling shoes..do you own ?

• 2 pair - 1 dry / 1 wet

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • An Xtra special pair

• A pair of MTB shoes

• Spares for the MTB's

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
One. They aren't special cycling shoes (not very waterproof for instance), but I only wear them for cycling so does that count?

Been meaning to get another pair exactly the same for when these wear out, because knowing my luck, if I wait until they do, they will no longer be available.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

3 - 2 variants of NW's Aerlites & Vertigo's mainly these get used.

And a pair of sidis which are quite old and look it generally, could still use them..bit knackered though sadly.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
three, some cheap shimano with look cleats which are used on the daily commute, a pair of shimanos with carbon soles and look cleats for club rides etc, and a pair of lidl spds which are for the mtb, and so awful that i've taken the cleats of the right shoe.

Wobbly John

Veteran
9 pairs

Although 2 pairs haven't been worn yet as I only bought them because they were cheap and in my size (48!)

The shoes I rode in today are over 10 years old and are have been used 2-3 times a week throughout their life.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Wobbly John said:
9 pairs

Although 2 pairs haven't been worn yet as I only bought them because they were cheap and in my size (48!)

The shoes I rode in today are over 10 years old and are have been used 2-3 times a week throughout their life.

didn't know imelda marcos was a cyclist…

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
fossyant said:
One MTB pair, one very nice road pair, one nice road pair, and a pair of now 'out of service' ones - starting to fall to bits.

Looking to get some more MTB shoes !

+1 more pair ;).........Lake MX85 MTB shoes - bought today £40 bargain from EBC.....

phaedrus

If you mean some special kind of shoes that I only use for cycling then none.

wlc1

Four.

Specialized Pro carbonf or weekend/dry weather, Shimano's for commute, Diadora for pootling about and Carbon Tri specific for er.... triathlons

Do I need any more that's the question ?

Top Bottom