Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 4-6

• 7-9

• 10+

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I currently have 5. Subconsiously I seem to be collecting them and seem to buy one every month. Probably not many compared to you guys but I wanted to know if anybody else buys more jerseys than he's/she's ever going to need. Include any teams that are current or were once pro tour teams. My list:

Rabobank 2006
Discovery 2007
CSC 2007
Liquigas 2007
Saunier Duval 2005

I now have the CSC bib shorts to go with my jersey if thats of any interest to anyone :biggrin:

I have a signed Lance Armstrong World Champ jersey.

It was framed and in the window of BikeTech in Bristol for several years. A few months after I started working there Caratti Sport who owned the shop had some major cash flow problems (and was eventually purchased by GT). Just before the sale I asked the then manager if I could have it (before someone else did nabbed it!). He knew that I too had recovered from goolie cancer and I made out that it was, 'important to me', sheep dog eyes, you know the deal.

Bollocks. I just knew it was worth a few quid! It dates from his World Champ year so predates his Tour wins. The signature is faded, frame fell apart and was binned years ago. I've kept in in the wardrobe ever since. I must get it re-framed some time.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
1 x Fassa Bortollo - spanish aggregates company...... bit like McAlpine here...bugger... bought it as it was blue and matched my bike and I needed a new shirt - looks nice though.......but don't go riding in Spain !

Still use my old Raleigh long sleve top as a mid layer - the blue & white top, with and a red and yellow V stripe.

Generally have plain tops though !

One ProTour - Credit Agricole 2005 jersey. It was the first 'proper' cycling jersey I ever bought.

I'm not really fond of any of the current jerseys - I'm more inclined towards the wollen 'classic' styles like the Brookes Eroica or the Rapha Andy Hampsten jersey. Sadly, I will forever be too miserly to pay the price for either of these!

dmoan said:
One ProTour - Credit Agricole 2005 jersey. It was the first 'proper' cycling jersey I ever bought.

I'm not really fond of any of the current jerseys - I'm more inclined towards the wollen 'classic' styles like the Brookes Eroica or the Rapha Andy Hampsten jersey. Sadly, I will forever be too miserly to pay the price for either of these!

Seems to be the opposite for me. Maybe because its all i've really known or because I just prefer the newer designs. I really like those jerseys though. Just a shame about the price tags. Maybe I should treat myself to one and keep it for those special cycling days :rolleyes:

mondobongo

Über Member
Prefer Retro jerseys from Continental Clubs and Teams have bought quite a few off ebay recently.

On current Pro Tour Jerseys why is it that Slipstream's jersey is a tenner more than most other teams.

walker

I've said 3 but I have a jacket rather than a jersey, so not sure it counts

T-Mobile 2006
Cantina-tollo 2006
Liquigas 2007
Jelly Belly Jacket 2007

I forgot, Ive also got a 'Barnsham Wheelers' jersey which I had made for an episode of Casualty.

Don't expect it's worth much though.

Especially since I chopped the sleeves off.

Top Bottom