Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 4-6

• 7-9

• 10+

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
1 Systeme U and 1 ADR from about 1986 and 1 Telekom one from a little later. These aren't retro, just old!

simonali

Guru
dmoan said:
One ProTour - Credit Agricole 2005 jersey. It was the first 'proper' cycling jersey I ever bought.

I'm not really fond of any of the current jerseys - I'm more inclined towards the wollen 'classic' styles like the Brookes Eroica or the Rapha Andy Hampsten jersey. Sadly, I will forever be too miserly to pay the price for either of these!

The only thing "replica" about that Rapha jersey is the colour. All the logos are wrong and AH didn't ride the Giro with his name on his jersey, it said 7 Eleven!

Overpriced rubbish. ;)

simonali said:
The only thing "replica" about that Rapha jersey is the colour. All the logos are wrong and AH didn't ride the Giro with his name on his jersey, it said 7 Eleven!

Overpriced rubbish. :sad:

Each to their own! BTW, I never said it was a replica - it is the wool and the style of the classic jersey I am attracted to, not that actual jersey.

Still, the man himself seems to like it well enough ...

View attachment 641

Tetedelacourse

1 CSC (2007) which is too big, plus the bibs which are too big (was a deal tho)
1 Points jersey from the 2006 tour
1 Irn-Bru jersey
1 Specialized team jersey from 2005, bit itchy.
1 Cycle-chat jersey

So 1 is my answer I suppose!

Will1985

Über Member
Tetedelacourse said:
Until Cyclechat make it onto the Pro Tour
Don't worry about that - I'm thinking of making the CycleChat jersey in PCM soon hopefully so then in a way CycleChat would be able to race with the pros - virtually!!

Tetedelacourse

goo_mason said:
There's an Irn Bru jersey ? I'd like one of those.... :smile:

girders

Top Bottom