How many social interactions today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Plenty since you've started this thread.
Mostly at a safe distance, but sometimes folks just don't cooperate.
I've been told that a hospital therapy that I should start on Tuesday, for 15 days, will go ahead, so, I'm practically goosed :laugh:
Only kidding, I'm sure I'll get a cancellation call tomorrow.

lane

Veteran
Depends what we are counting. Passed lots of people on my bike closer than 2m but advised on another thread that doesn't count. Managed to give plenty of others a 2m + gap where possible. Lots of people obviously don't get it.

If we don't need to worry about the cycling then my family who I live with only.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Must admit I am bothered about my Mum, who is 89.
My sister, with whom our Mum lives, has been told Mum's hospital appointments for her heart (Wednesday) and her eyes (Friday), will be going ahead.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Day 5 in isolation, zero interactions despite a 24 mile ride and dog walk. With the exception of bread and milk we're good for food up to and beyond day 14 in spite of not panic buying.

Kryton521

Über Member
As a delivery driver. Trying to be polite and still give the service expected, put the package on the doorstep, ring/knock. Retreat, acknowledge the customer, retreat to the van and drive away.
I don't want to get sick nor infect others. But, I have a job to do and what I deliver will help those who are home either work or entertain themselves and families.
But it's a fine line!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Been out around 2 hours today over 2 dog walks, very few people about.

Roads are busy so people are going somewhere :unsure:
I noticed that today. Not only very busy but many boy racers out,revving their banging,popping self-gratification artist mobiles! Ah well,look on the bright side. From tomorrow they won't be able to chuck their McDonalds bags out the window!:headshake:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Minimal social interaction? Welcome to my normal.
Same here, so a zero day.

Made even easier by being off work, as I'm currently inclined to even less social interaction than I usually am.

Achieving anything like a good score will be hard if the restrictions are still in force when I do go back to work.

perplexed

Guru
Saturday: Apart from Mrs P, zero interactions

Sunday: Ditto (about Mrs P), spoke to neighbour briefly through the medium of the hedge at a range of about 4 metres

Monday: Mrs P obvs, but I do have to go out to do the food shopping for elderly parents and deliver it. The numbers at the supermarket will obviously be beyond my control, but if it's mentally busy, I'll hold off until it quietens down. I won't get out of the car. When I deliver said shopping, I've told my parents to retreat to the living room, shut the door, and I'll dump the stuff in the hallway and bugger off.

Top Bottom