How many still here from the old C+ Forum days?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Me. I see my last post on bikeradar was wayyyyy back in 2008

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Not meaning to be nit picking, but just to give a bit more info.

Cyclechat was already running before the Bikeradar fuss, I was a member on here for a while but the traffic was very infrequent, then one day somebody said, 'look what's available over here,' and the rest is history.
Thanks for clarification! I knew little of CC’s history prior to the great migration - and am not always good on detail ;-)

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Not meaning to be nit picking, but just to give a bit more info.

Cyclechat was already running before the Bikeradar fuss, I was a member on here for a while but the traffic was very infrequent, then one day somebody said, 'look what's available over here,' and the rest is history.

This is a good point, it was up and running for more than a year before the inflow from C+. I wasn't a member but I had looked in a few times, it didn't have quite enough members so it was a bit quiet. There can't be many pre- C+ members still active!

stephec

Legendary Member
Thanks for clarification! I knew little of CC’s history prior to the great migration - and am not always good on detail ;-)
Weird thing was even though I knew that I was already a member on here I had to join again for some reason in the migration.

Like palinurus say, it was quiet on here at first, until a load of rowdy gatecrashers came along. ^_^

Proto

Legendary Member
Me!

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I was on C+, mainly as a lurker, but I buggered off before BikeRadar switch when I moved to the US, then I did not bother with any cycling forum until I eventually ended up here after a google search for some tech help.

Top Bottom