How many still here from the old C+ Forum days?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

anothersam

SMIDSMe
It depends what you mean by here.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
One of the things that bugged me was that they just threw the C+ forum away! (As opposed to making it read-only.) I would be peeved if something happened to Shaun and CycleChat was subsequently allowed to just vanish.
Sizeable chunks of it have been disappeared.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Removed as judged offensive or some other reason?
No idea, who knows? It wouldnt have been offensive. I've not let it worry me at all.

Bill Gates

I was totally banned from Bike Radar after I created a number of alternative identities which had the habit of backing up what I was posting at the time; mainly on the training forum when I was mixing it up with well known coaches Ric Stern and Coggan et al . One astute forum member worked it out and dropped me in it. I had a lot of fun in those days. I was a member of the old cycling plus as well. Having been temporarily banned from here on three occasions in the 2/3 months I've come back probably means I'm on borrowed time here as well. All shout hurrah!

There are still some posts I saw recently and if anyone wants I can put a link here

https://forum.bikeradar.com/discussion/comment/14669097#Comment_14669097

I've just been reading it again. Hilarious. How many of them are really me?

Last edited:
I was totally banned from Bike Radar after I created a number of alternative identities which had the habit of backing up what I was posting at the time; mainly on the training forum when I was mixing it up with well known coaches Ric Stern and Coggan et al
h
I can't surely be the only one who finds this very sad. No wonder you were banned. After it happened I can only assume you amused yourself by talking to yourself in the pub.

Bill Gates

I can't surely be the only one who finds this very sad. No wonder you were banned. After it happened I can only assume you amused yourself by talking to yourself in the pub.
I'm very sorry that you find it sad. Making assumptions like that only leads me to assume that while you were making that post with one hand the other was playing pocket billiards

Bill Gates

I really did get tears of laughter making those posts with DaveyL getting closer and closer. Come on it was fun. OK I got banned but it was worth it for the entertainment value. Plus it was an excellent thread on training unlike the stuff you get on here with riders who mostly haven't a clue about actually racing but spout off what they have read on the internet. Armchair theorists who never achieved anything of note.

Forgive me for this rant but I'm fed up of people having a go at me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom