How much how much.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrynCP

Über Member
My hate is the Pringles and Pepsi Max rollercoaster prices in supermarkets.
Indeed. Never pay more than £1 for a 2L bottle of Pepsi Max. £1.98 in Asda at present, as if! They'll be "Rolled Back to £1" next Friday I am sure. If not, there is always Farmfoods or Heron Foods.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Morrisons just bumped up all their bottled East European beers from £1.69 to a flat £2 a bottle, a 20% rise overnight! The utter, utter swine.

stephec

Legendary Member
Morrisons just bumped up all their bottled East European beers from £1.69 to a flat £2 a bottle, a 20% rise overnight! The utter, utter swine.
A bit like Tesco with the bottles of real ale.

One week they're £1.50 each, the next week they're £1.99 or four for £6.00.

My my, what a bargain. :smile:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
How much? A quid:

apples.jpg

I love my local street stalls...

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Pound shop. Massive Toblerone. £1.00. Sorted.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
This should cheer you up then.

About three months ago work took me to the Mondelez factory in Sheffield. Now as you do I visited the staff shop and found my favourite Bournville bars on sale.

72 x 45g bars in a box for the princely sum of £5.00. :smile:

So a month ago I'm there again, and another trip to the shop was in order. This time they had no Bournville, but to compensate for my disappointment I bought a box of Green and Blacks milk chocolate with butterscotch 30 x 35g bars for the most agreeable price of £3.00.

Now don't you feel better knowing that? :biggrin:

Edit: I forgot to mention I also picked up a couple of the Toblereones that are about £4.00 each in Tesco for 75p each.

Your dentist will be happy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom