How much is my bike worth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
huggybear0

huggybear0

Über Member
Thanks for your advice. I will do what you suggest and add extra info. The bike was a gift from a friend who used to be the Felt distributor for the UK. I just have not had the time to ride Sadly and now I have no place to store it. It’s very light and a great bike.

OP
OP
huggybear0

huggybear0

Über Member
I put the bike on eBay yesterday after DC lane suggested 300-500 I didn’t expect as many comments but I am happy to add extra info.

Gunk

Guru
Put “Cyclocross” in the title, you’ll get more hits. You need a more comprehensive description, list everything, buyers love lots of detail and make you sound a more knowledgeable seller.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I bet all the watchers on my bike are you guys off here waiting to see how much is goes for :laugh:
Possibly so!
The info provided is much better and some great pics added.
You’ve listed the brakes as Tektro, they are actually Avid Shorty.
Does the bike come with pedals, if so which ones, the outside pics have SPD, the inside pics the bike is fitted with Shimano SPD SL.
Is the rear light, seat pack and bottle cages included in the sale? You need to say.
It is still far too expensive, trying your luck maybe, nothing wrong with that I suppose. £375 or best offer would be better, you may get an offer of £300.

Last edited:
OP
OP
huggybear0

huggybear0

Über Member
Hi everyone. Thanks for all your advice. The bike has been sold to a very experienced cyclist for ...................£450.00.

Top Bottom