How much traffic is present when you ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Next to nothing on mine as I live in rural Cumbria and as such can use a single lane road for the majority of the trip where I hardly ever meet a car. The copious amounts of cow shite on the roads made much worse in wet weather is not pleasant though, bloody farmers.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
So for those of you cagers that live on my corner of the earth, beware I write tickets and arrest people for living! I never forget a car or a license plate!

Alrighty then. I've vented. Lol!

Sent from iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
This seems unduly harsh even for America.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
I'd love to know where, do you mean Coddenham area or further out?

Debenham out round Occold, Redlingfield, Horham, Worlingworth, Laxfield, and the like. There's some short sections of B road but it is easy to have 20 miles out of 25 or 30 on an evening ride on single track road with next to nothing around. Apart from maniac corn carters this time of year.

John

Debenham out round Occold, Redlingfield, Horham, Worlingworth, Laxfield, and the like. There's some short sections of B road but it is easy to have 20 miles out of 25 or 30 on an evening ride on single track road with next to nothing around. Apart from maniac corn carters this time of year.

John

Yesterday mornings ride with Rezillo saw us ride that route and only passed by six cars in 27 miles, most of which were in the last few miles near Debenham. Sadly this include one dim git who overtook me on a blind bend whilst I was riding at over 30 mph, it being a nice downhill stretch. That sort of behaviour is thankfully unusual in this part of the world.

Gordon

SomethingLikeThat

Über Member
The town I live in is apparently one of the most congested in Leicestershire. Even though there is a lot of traffic it is mostly at low speed so it doesn't bother me too much.

Top Bottom