How much would you pay for a helmet

How much would you pay for a helmet

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
So how much do you pay to protect you head.
for those thet don't there is no need to reply

Looking at the price of helmets some are rather expensive, is there really that much differance, have looked at a couple of expensive ones and the finish does look a lot better than the cheaper ones.

musa

Über Member
mine matches the colour of my bike does that count?:whistle:

Nearly there

Veteran
£49.99 was what my current one cost I don't see the point of really expensive one's,saying that £50 is still a lot for an helmet

Peteaud

Veteran
£65.00 for mine. Comfort over cost for me, i tried on loads and this was the best.

mavic-syncro-helmet-black-66800.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not less than £100. :wacko: :wacko:

Last 3 have been a Giro Pneumo (was top of line), Bell Sweep R (was top), Bell Volt (replaced Sweep as top model). Oh and they match my bikes.

I need locking up ! :hello:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Just got a new one myself. 5p shy of 50 notes but I couldn't bring myself to spend more. There was a lot of nice ones around the 60 - 70 mark though.

nathanicola

I need a new helmet, my current one is in Bianchi colours but just can't get my head around why they are so much money. The trouble is when you compare the more expensive ones to cheaper ones they look so much better.

Davidc

Guru
Not saying I don't.
Just saying if I was to get one then I would pay the princely sum £0.00 for it.
That's exactly what I've paid for the one I sometimes use and its successor which is still in its box.

They've been given to me.

I'd never pay for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom