How much would you pay for a helmet

How much would you pay for a helmet

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
£20 wow im cheap

I don't mind how much I pay (other than below the £100 mark). If it is comfortable and meets a certain regulation (which many don't) I am happy. But £80 was the reduced price for the helmet that saved my head from a lot of stitches (a rock was thrown at me, hitting it rather than my head - it ruined the helmet but my head was OK). The current one was around €70.

D

Deleted member 20519

I think I paid around £30 for my Spesh one but I'd go £50 to get one that matches my bike (curent one is black).

zizou

Veteran
I cant remember how much my road helmet was probably about £100 or so.

Didnt look at the price tags when trying on went with comfort as the sworks 2D felt the best for me. I also have a 661 dirt lid that i use in the winter for mountain biking and that was only about £15, again chosen on how it felt on rather than price.

speedygoo

Giro was £54 and i have a bern i wear for commuting which was £68 im currently considering switching both for the bontrager oracle

This is my current lid. I paid about £135 a few months ago and I absolutely love it :thumbsup:
mavic-helmet-plasma-slr-black.jpg

and yes it matches my bike, right down to being matt black :whistle:

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Get the one that feels most comfortable. They all protect pretty much the same. I spent £49.99 on mine, the most comfortable one in the shop for my misshapen elephant man head.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I'd pay over £100 if it was the right colour to match my club kit.

It's the only feature I really care about, coordination makes you look faster.

D

Deleted member 23692

I've paid £60 for my road helmet and £80 for my MTB one

D

Deleted member 20519

This is what i wear at the moment, must say it is the most comfatable helmet so far, last one was a bell that cost me £70. this is so much nicer.
kask_zps453f4882.jpg

Lovely helmet and a perfect colour scheme. Must remember this one when I'm buying my next helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom