How much??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I am planning to go to Cardiff to watch Wales-France rugby game on March 17th and have been looking at the price of b&bs for one night for myself and my wife. Prices are in the hundreds!! I don't have any tickets for the game yet but it is certainly food for thoughts!

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
what about Travel Lodge or Premier Inn i think they are quite inexpensive x

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
I am planning to go to Cardiff to watch Wales-France rugby game on March 17th and have been looking at the price of b&bs for one night for myself and my wife. Prices are in the hundreds!! I don't have any tickets for the game yet but it is certainly food for thoughts!
Search for hotels in Newport or the outskirts of Cardiff - Cardiff North. Or stay in a B and B half an hour or so drive outside Cardiff. Should be cheaper then.

Caerphilly ain't too far outside cardiff, so something like
http://www.visitcaerphilly.com/destination-directory/accomodation/bedlinog-inn/
.... Probably a bit further north than intended but you get the idea ....

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The tickets, if you can get them, will probably be at least £70 each. Going to 6 nations matches is never cheap, and hotels will always put prices up on match days.

AndyRM

XOXO
Depending on how many nights you plan to stay I doubt you'll see much change from £500. As @Beebo said 6 Nations is a pricey affair, as are all top flight international games. I've just had a quick look and the cheapest I could find was £100, but there aren't many seats left!

Yes, it's expensive but totally worth it. Even if you're not a rugby fan the atmosphere in the Millenium Stadium is electric, especially with the roof closed.

Top Bottom