How often do you swear ?

• ..Erm, I dont ******* know ?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No ;)

• This is disgracefull to the forum..

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

Lisa21 said:
oh **** it
:sad:

***king Welsh ****, you mind your ***tish language, will you! :laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

To much, I haven't got enough fingers and toes to count the days output

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
BigonaBianchi said:
On most rides..at cars & the wind

I hardly ever ever swear in normal life, not in front of the kids, husband, parents anyone etc. However put me on a bike in traffic and I hate how much I swear.... :sad: - in fact I was just thinking about it today trying to work out why I break my own rules on the bike.

Norm

This talk of swearing in front of the kids reminds me of a bed-time occurence a few months back. I was sitting on my Small Norm I's bed reading out loud, with Small Norm II sitting on the floor leaning against the bed. I leant forwards at the same time as she stood up, headbutting me right across the bridge of the nose.

I got instant stars and watering eyes, Small Norm II burst into tears because she thought that she'd "broken Daddy". The wife took her straight into her own room to calm her and I said, very calmly to my Small Norm I (who was 10) "Block your ears, please" before letting loose with one word very loudly.

Small Norm I's sniggering suggested that he hadn't blocked his ears very well but, given that he tells Mummy off for saying "Oh God!", I don't think he's going to be turning into a trooper for a couple of years.

A while back, Small Norm I came home from school complaining that a teacher had used "the c word". We were shocked but he wouldn't say any more. I was on the point of going and demanding the teacher's instant dismissal when the wife got him to open up. Apparently, his music teacher had said "electronic drums are crap", and that was the c word which had traumatised him.

Bless. :sad:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
One thing I remember regarding swearing in front of children is arriving, in the car, at a destination after a long and fraught journey and hearing a small voice from the back seat ask 'what's a w*nker daddy?'.

longers

Legendary Member
I can remember swearing in front of my gran for the first time a couple of years ago at the ripe old age of thirty, neighbours of hers were having new windows fitted and they wanted to store them in her garage until they got put in.

Without thinking I said, "Tell em to piss off and store them in their own garage".

She agreed with me.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
In my last job I did loads - construction - now I tend not to as in H.E. - generally curb it, unless under my own breath...... although one or two of the professors can swear for Great Britain....:sad:

I have curbed my language loads since leaving construction, even out of work.....

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

I work in amongst a mechanics background and between the intakes of breath :wacko: it appears to be a pre-requisite to swear!

In fact I was pretty shocked when I 1st started...

Its a slightly different situation now :biggrin:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Way too much.

My Dad once told me off for swearing. Mum is very other worldly, and is shocked if she hears a "damn". Dad was ex-navy, and as he put it "probably invented most of the really bad ones out there, but haven't been allowed to use any of them since I met your mother." The rueful smile said it all.

I once heard him say "bugger" when he was pissed and cut his head on an aluminium doorframe. Wish I had his restraint!

Top Bottom