How often do you swear ?

• ..Erm, I dont ******* know ?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No ;)

• This is disgracefull to the forum..

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyyK

Depends how irate the mrs is making me. Have managed 29yrs without swearing in front of the parents, although again the wife sees no need to hold back.

Was a little surprised that as the BMW opened his door right in my path that the first word was f***iiiiiin hell.

Oh, and bloody Aussies, spent 3 years there, couldn't finish a sentence without blaspheming, just to fit in.

fuzzy290

I try not to swear in front of my parents or children, but everywhere else it's f***ing necessary!!!

As Billy Connelly put it, "go away" doesn't work in the same way as "F**K OFF!!!!!

Norm

Swear words should be like the national flag and only brought out on special occasions. If their fluttering around is a constant part of our lives, it serves only to reduce their significance.

Although, being a farmboi who has also worked in both transport and rail construction, I'd recognise a swear word a long time before I recognised the Union Flag. :rolleyes:

Jane Smart

The Queen
Well put it this way, I have just had my piano lesson and I am sure my teacher despairs at the amount of times that I swear!:rolleyes:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Swear??? WTF????
I dont ******* swear, never ****** have either so you can ******* well take your ******* poll and ***** it up someones **** you ***

:sad:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Norm said:
So you were the one who thought it was a disgrace then, Lisa?

Too ****** right I ****** well did Norm, Im ****** shocked.

Have you seen my Tourettes medication anywhere by the way??

You havent??

oh **** it

:sad:

Top Bottom