• Under 16: Just a wee pup

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 16 - 21: nearly a full grown wo/man!

• 22 - 29: In your prime

• 30 - 40: Older & wiser

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • 40 - 50: Old enough to be most members father.

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • 50+: Was riding fixed before it was fashionable

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Have you been watching this thread for 8 years ? a very well remembered comment.
Ha ha - I would like to take credit for that, but I was brought back to this thread by THIS POST earlier, so blame Mugshot! :okay:

Once I spotted Cubist's post, I couldn't resist commenting on it. (I think he actually had to take early retirement due to his bad hip, but the question still stands - does he feel as old as he now is!)

While we are here, I have somehow hit 61, which is a bit of a shock. Mind you, it is a nice shock given how close I came to popping my clogs aged 56!

byegad

Legendary Member
As old as my Tongue and a little bit older than my teeth! Impertinent pup!

Venod

Eh up
First time on this thread, 65years old, was riding fixie at 12 years old or there abouts. There were not to many people i knew that would ride one

That's a coincidence, I am 65 Monday and the first bike I built at about 12 years old was a fixie, it was a frame from the tip and various other scrounged parts, it was ice blue with cow-horn handlebars, it would be a hipster machine today ;)

I am still riding fixed occasionally, and still building the odd bike or two.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
That's a coincidence, I am 65 Monday and the first bike I built at about 12 years old was a fixie, it was a frame from the tip and various other scrounged parts, it was ice blue with cow-horn handlebars, it would be a hipster machine today ;)

I am still riding fixed occasionally, and still building the odd bike or two.
My fixie was a Viking racer, given to me by one of my Uncles. it had a few gears on it, i slid of it going round a bend and broke the derailier, so i just spun the rear wheel around it had a fixie cog the opposite side to the gears, shortened the chain and rode it like that for years. Am still riding fixie if i am doing anything local,:okay:

Top Bottom