Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I struggle to open a bag of crisps.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Too embarrassed to say.

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Summat else.

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_3133.JPG

Once upon a time only a circus Strongman could rip a Phone Book in half. Now even I could manage it! 😂

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
First 2 options sound like the same answer to me - @Drago might have a tough time deciding on which to choose. :laugh:

For me 'summat else'...

Best part of a decade back I read about the horrific rate of decline in muscle mass of the ageing male and decided to do something about it - hence installing a multi-gym in the house.

I regularly use it twice a week to maintain some muscle tone and similarly to maintain flexibility.

The results are, that I am very flexible for my 66 years of age and am strong enough to carry out all the activities needed to comfortably get through my life.

So I would say that I am adequately strong but a long way from where I was in my 20's. ☹️

I am a bit strange - always have been
legs are quite strong - last time I went to a physio he tested everything then tried my legs last - told me to push as hardas I could then said stop immediatly - changed his stance to lean further forward and tried again - apparently I nearly pushed him over
He positioned himself based on expected leg strength based on my arms etc

I ahve always had quite thin wrists and little strength in them - did give rise to rumours that I am gay in a couple of organisation I worked for as some of my gestures looked quite feminine - or so I was told!
For many years whenever I needed a new watch strap I had to get 2 extr ahole put in it for it to fit - seems like nowadays they allow for more holes - probably because women might buy them??

Anyway - chest and shoulder are quite good - when I played rugby at school I was very good at stealing the ball from the opposition as I could get my hands - which as also thin - around tha ball and then use my shoulders to force the ball out
A friend who I played with could do the same with just his fingers!!

so - basically I am unbalanced - no chance of doing pull ups as my fingers just won't grip the bar and my arms have little power
but my legs are not bad for age fitness etc

numbnuts

Legendary Member
The Blacksmith be a mighty man, he be mightier than any other man ;)

Top Bottom