How would you change your life ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I often wonder how my life would have turned out had I not put that spoon in the fork section of the cutlery drawer at home. It's something that's haunted every facet of my life ever since and I'll regret it until the day I shuffle off.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Lisa21 said:
"It is far better to regret the things you have done in life than to regret the things you havent."

Said to me years ago by a very very wise woman.

My Nan.
James Joyce (from 'The Dead', last story in 'Dubliners'):
Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age. ;)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Shaun, ban this man immediately... oh wait, hang on... if you leave them then there are more for me. Stick around old chum! :biggrin:

Ban Me? ;):ohmy::ohmy:

I will take your Jaffa cake army and crush your squidgy marmalade centre with my battalions of Oreo's.... ok, they are a fatty American import but taste awesome!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I would have not spent the years between 1994 and 2008 working stupid hours. Loving (and hating) the job isn't good enough reason for letting those nearest and dearest to you down.

If I'm honest, I'm ashamed of how much of me got poured in to drawing buildings. It's not much consolation to be told by those I let down that my grandchildren will say 'oh, Grandpa designed this or that'.

Top Bottom