Howdy from the States!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ADarkDraconis

ADarkDraconis

Cardinal Member
Thanks, everyone! I am pleased to say that it has shockingly been above freezing for the past day and a half, and some of the snow has started clearing off the main streets! This evening it is a balmy 42°F (about 5.5°C according to Google) and extremely foggy.

After pushing the bike through the mountains of slush on my road and the next (I live on a little side street that never gets plowed) I went out for a nighttime adventure in the fog!!! :hyper: I was so excited, it was a lovely ride through the clear roads down through this side of the city. I finally had to come back home because my ears got cold after an hour; I need ear warmers. I was pleased that drivers around here are rather courteous (or they were just more cautious in the heavy fog) because everyone that passed left me plenty of room and moved to the other side of the road!

The park by my house closes at dusk but I got a pretty pic of it from the road up top, I love the frozen little stream and street lamps in the mist...

Attachments

• 20180121_225032.jpg
    20180121_225032.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 62

Slick

Guru
Thanks, everyone! I am pleased to say that it has shockingly been above freezing for the past day and a half, and some of the snow has started clearing off the main streets! This evening it is a balmy 42°F (about 5.5°C according to Google) and extremely foggy.

After pushing the bike through the mountains of slush on my road and the next (I live on a little side street that never gets plowed) I went out for a nighttime adventure in the fog!!! :hyper: I was so excited, it was a lovely ride through the clear roads down through this side of the city. I finally had to come back home because my ears got cold after an hour; I need ear warmers. I was pleased that drivers around here are rather courteous (or they were just more cautious in the heavy fog) because everyone that passed left me plenty of room and moved to the other side of the road!

The park by my house closes at dusk but I got a pretty pic of it from the road up top, I love the frozen little stream and street lamps in the mist...
Nice bike, great picture, looks a bit eery.

OP
OP
ADarkDraconis

ADarkDraconis

Cardinal Member
Thanks, Slick! I think she's pretty but I am also biased ;) Boy she sure ran smoothly for our first run, I had her checked over and lubed and adjusted at the LBS last week (early bird special, giving them some work to do in the winter gets you a discount!) and it was a wonderful night out! The fog did make everything a bit spooky but also magical :wub:

Thanks, Welsh Dragon! From one dragon to another, I appreciate it! I love your avatar!

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Thanks, Slick! I think she's pretty but I am also biased ;) Boy she sure ran smoothly for our first run, I had her checked over and lubed and adjusted at the LBS last week (early bird special, giving them some work to do in the winter gets you a discount!) and it was a wonderful night out! The fog did makr everything a bit spooky but also magical :wub:

Thanks, Welsh Dragon! From one dragon to another, I appreciate it! I love your avatar!

Thank you ^_^

Top Bottom