Votes: 16 19.8%
  • No change

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • - 0-5Kg

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • - 5Kg+

Votes: 16 19.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
As earlier reported, my time on the no-beer diet has seen me wasting away to a shadow of my former, but I hear rumours that others are filling the empty hours with biscuits. So, how's it going for you?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Not bad considering. I've only put on a pound in the last 3 weeks of much less cycling and cycle commuting activity

D

Deleted member 26715

I stood on the scales the other day I was below 15st for the first time in a very long time, got back on the same scales the two days later & weighed in at 15st 3lbs no idea how, I didn't think I'd eaten that much, we haven't that much in & been on 2 rides

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It's always the same. 68.5kgs/10st 11lbs.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
A small drop for me, largely due to a lack of sausage rolls (bad planning when moving from a weekly to a 2 weekly shop), no more milk in coffee either. And the nice weather has made me ride a little more.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have been about 10 kgs (1.5 stone) over the weight I'd like to be since last summer. I was going to use long bike rides as part of my weight reduction strategy but that isn't going to happen for at least a couple of months, maybe even the rest of the year?

I gave up booze 8 years ago so I can't reduce my alcohol intake.

It looks like once I have despatched the final evil Easter egg (currently sitting opposite me) I will have to cut down on food for the duration.

PK99

Legendary Member
I stood on the scales the other day I was below 15st for the first time in a very long time, got back on the same scales the two days later & weighed in at 15st 3lbs no idea how, I didn't think I'd eaten that much, we haven't that much in & been on 2 rides

+or- a few pounds is normal.

same day same time is the rule.

for me TripleS first thing in the morning then on the scales. even then there is +a- but trends emerge

Slick

Guru
Can't lie, I'm not going near the scales until this thing is long over as whilst I'm still cycling a bit, there is long periods of total inactivity and working from home isn't helping as I can sit in front of that computer in the morning and forget to move again until early evening. Also, boredom was always a trigger for me to snack all day so sorry, not sure exactly what my weight is doing but I do know it won't be good. :shy:

Top Bottom